Building Certifier & Chartered Surveyor
QBCC Building Certifier Level 3
QBCC Builder – low rise
Chartered Surveyor (RICS)
Michael is a Building Certifier & Chartered Surveyor with The Building Approval Company and is responsible for building certification services provided throughout North and Far North Queensland.
His extensive experience in the building industry as a carpenter, supervisor, builder and now building certifier, has resulted in a wide range of building knowledge that he is more than happy to share with clients. As a former managing director in construction, he is attuned to the needs of businesses large and small and prides himself on being solutions focused.
With more than 30 years’ building experience, Michael is currently a Level 3 Building Certifier and is on his way to becoming a Level 1 Building Certifier.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Nationally Accredited Building Surveyor No.137
- Graduate Certificate of Building Surveying (Western Sydney University)
- Certificate 4 in Building & Construction (Master Builders Association)
- Diploma of Building Surveying (NSW TAFE)
- Exploring and travelling to new destinations
- Dining out
- Learning and discovering new things
- Art, culture, concerts and events
- Walking and keeping fit